St Petersburg cruise tours and excursions
USA/Canada Toll Free
FIND YOUR SHORE TOUR NOW
Choose your ship
Your dates in St. Petersburg:
News › St Petersburg cruise schedule for season 2019
St Petersburg passenger port is ready to host more cruise ships during 2019 season. Local tour operators like MaxiBaltTours are preparing a wide range of St Petersburg visa-free shore excursions for cruise visitors. St Petersburg shore tours will be offered as small group or private. They will also range from 1-day to 2-day and 3-day. All tours are Russian visa-free - guests will be issued visa-free tour tickets which will act like blanket visas.
During 2019 St Petersburg will be hosting 16 cruise companies and 35 cruise liners. More than 625 000 cruise tourists are expected on board of 262 ships.
Following cruise companies will be visiting St Petersburg more often:
- AIDA - 5 cruise ships, 71 visits
- Holland America (HAL) - 4 cruise ships, 22 visits
- Princess Cruises - 3 cruise ships, 34 visits
- Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL) - 3 cruise ships, 19 visits
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) - 3 cruise ships, 37 visits
- MSC - 3 cruise ships, 23 visits
- Silversea - 2 cruise ships, 20 visits
- Regent - 2 cruise ships, 19 visits
The following cruise liners will be visiting St Petersburg most often:
- Norwegian Getaway (NCL) - 32 visits
- Costa Magica (Costa) - 32 visits
- Regal Princess - 24 visits
- Oceania Marina - 23 visits
- AIDAmar - 22 visits
- AIDAdiva - 21 visits
- MSC Poesia - 19 visits
- Serenade of the Seas - 17 visits
- Celebrity Silhouette - 17 visits
- Seven Seas Explorer - 17 visits
- Silver Spirit - 16 visits
- Brilliance of the Seas - 14 visits
- AIDAcara - 13 visits
- Azamara Journey - 12 visits
- AIDAbella - 12 visits
- MSC Preziosa - 10 visits
MaxiBaltTours has prepared a set of private and group St Petersburg shore excursions for ALL cruise ship visits to St Petersburg. All our shore tours are completely Russian visa-free.
Go to FIND YOUR SHORE TOUR NOW to book your St Petersburg shore excursion!
Have questions? Please Contact us to make your inquiry.
MaxiBaltTours is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ plus!
Thank You and MaxiBaltTours for our Fabulous Baltic Cruise Experience in every port we traveled to! The memories we have Are unforgettable
Marianna with MaxiBaltTours is the best tour guide we ever had
Our family of three was on a 14-day cruise on the Norwegian Gateway and used MaxiBaltTours for our shore excursions in St. Petersburg
St Petersburg cruise schedule for season 2019
St Petersburg passenger port is ready to host more cruise ships during 2019 season.
St Petersburg guides
MaxiBaltTours takes it very seriously when it comes to choosing and training guides.